If you want to know what it feels like to be a food critic for a day, then you must come and support the newest installment of Our Awesome Planet’s Ultimate Taste Test! Anton is such an inspiration and a guiding hand for my blogging life, so I support every endeavor he comes up with, and so should you.
When: November 17, 2011, Thursday, 7.00 pm – 10.00 pm.
Where: Mercato Centrale @ Bonifacio Global City
- The latest and biggest food discoveries from 50+ suppliers in time for Christmas Food Gift Shopping!
- Experience being a Food Critic for a day as you rate the best home-based food suppliers in the country today!
- No need to stand up for this UTT Event — we have more tables and chairs for everyone.
- Food Taste Portions from 50+ Home-Based Food Vendors
- A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra
(For foodies 18 years old and above only)
- A contribution to the construction of the St. Michael the Archangel Church @ BGC.
- October 28 to November 13: You can reserve and purchase ticket through Bank Deposit.
Banco de Oro Checking Account # 308032191
- From November 7 to November 16: Ticket Purchase (Cash Basis Only)
- On November 17: Onsite Selling (Cash Basis only) for the remaining tickets. We will announce one day before if there are tickets available on the day itself.