THE WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED BELOW!!!
(Please scroll to the bottom for the Goodie Giveaway mechanics!)
Ho! Ho! Ho! Just as I was attempting to melt away the holiday lbs this weekend, a package arrived oh so timely….
I woke up on Sunday with this in my bed!!!
Well, not exactly. My second family in LA, aka. Bestie, Roomie + Guecky, sent my brother back to Manila with half of his baggage allowance in presents. Being the online shopper that I am, I ordered their holiday gifts ahead of time. Good thing that half my fam was in Los Angeles for a good portion of January, and my friends were able to drop off my loot into their luggages!
Summer in Laguna Beach
What we do best: TREAT!
These girls have been my pillars since the good old days and continue to be my bestest friends! Thanks Girls! Can’t wait to see you all this Summer! Now back to the LOOT! Here’s what I got!
Sprinkles Mixes From Roomie:
Next up are those Macarons you were raving about! This is all because of my first attempt at baking these red devils
Cocoa Roasted Almonds from Moi
(hee hee… needed to get something for myself you know)
Soto Ayam Chicken Soup mix from Roomie
She is half-Indo and half-Dutch, and always makes me think that I can make this. I’ll try now!
NY Moleskine from Roomie!
Getting ready for our Summer in the Big Apple Eh? Woot Woot!Next comes Guecky
This note is the EPITOME of Guecky (ladies, can I get a concurrence here please?)
YAY! Julie & Julia on DVD!
Now… I do NOT know why Bestie decided to get me this, but her card said it is a mustread, so I must…. read. But this is a refreshing break because it’s the only non-ToT related gift I have gotten so far. Well.. it’s about love, and I did say on my profile that I love it! MOVING ON…
Bestie sends me a surprise wrapped in a Sprinkles box complete with sticker!
More Sprinkles Red Velvet Mix!!
I think this was brought upon by my intense cupcake competition…
THANKS Girls! You are ZE best!!! Mwah!
Clearly, there should be NOTHING wrong with the above image… except for the fact that I am, admittedly, a bit cupcaked-out. And I think that having more than 3 of anything, such as siblings for example, is just plain selfish and wrong. I spoke to Roomie, discussed what she thought of my gimmick, she said go do it!!! So…
A can of Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Mix straight from the Sprinkles Bakery!
Readers, If you have been following my blog lately, you know I am having a cupcake crisis. Help me stop the madness! Help me not get fat! Help me give it away!
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Only followers of Trip or Treats are eligible to win. Choose “Follow ToT!” in that cute little box over on the right hand side menu of this blog where all the mug shots are. How can you win goodies if you don’t know when I’m giving them away? (The Anonymous set are still encouraged to make some noise!)
Leave some love! Comment on this post for an instant entry! (Remember to be a follower!)
You can get up to 3 additional entries by including any or all(why not!?) of the following on your comment:
- Post this Goodie Giveaway link on your Facebook status (Make this post public) and include your FB username on your comment!
- Post this Goodie Giveaway link on your blog (Blogspot, Multiply, personal), Or “Link to this post” at the bottom of this page, and include the link to your site on your comment!
- Tweet “I want to win the Goodie Giveaway @triportreats http://triportreats.blogspot.com/2010/01/christmas-aint-over-goodie-giveaway-2.html” and make sure youfollow me on Twitter, then tell me so on your comment!
Comment entries will be accepted until Sunday 31 January 2010, TOT blog time. Any comments after that will only be that, comments
Sorry, but I will only ship this to a Philippines address, so if you are NOT from the Philippines, maybe you can just be sweet and send some love via comments! I will announce the Giveaway winner on 1 February 2010, or when I finish putting all your entries on an excel spreadsheet. I do have an army of feudalserfs at my beck an call… but I don’t know if they work weekends.Ready, set, COMMENT!
Results are in!
This is how I found the winner:
1. Inputted all the qualified entries on excel with their corresponding entry numbers:
2. Went to Random.Org for my Random Number Generator
3. Of the 53 chances, it picked up #14
4. Congratulations Cathy Laine! Please email your complete mailing address, Mobile phone and other contact info firstname.lastname@example.org.For the others who joined, the Goodie Giveaway #3 is coming up in a few weeks!